Product: URID DALL CHILIKA
- Urid Dal or Ulutham Paruppu are black lentils that have been split and skinned.
- A common and popular legume, they are widely used all over India for making dhal or soups.
- Urid dal, along with rice, are used to make dosas, the crisp pancakes of southern region.
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol, and risks of heart disease.
- Boosts immunity and weight loss.
- Use in dals, curries, soups, salads and rice dishes.
- This Urid Chilka Dal is the split Urid bean with a creamy white interior and the natural black husk intact.
- It cooks faster than the whole Urid dal.
- Once softened, it thickens to form a delicious, rich gravy.
- Dals with husk are generally considered more nutritious in India.
- and Black Urid is rich in proteins and iron, making it the perfect energy booster in a vegetarian diet.
- Urid dal is rich in dietary fibre and hence aids digestion.
- It is a very good source of protein, vitamin B, folic acid etc.
- It also helps lower bad cholesterol
- These Black urad lentils have been split but not skinned and have creamy white interior.
- Black urad dal is very delicious in taste and easy and quick to prepare compared to whole black urad.
- Split black lentils are not as mild as white urad, which have been split and skinned.
- Like other dals it is nutritious and high in protein.
- Urad dal is very nutritious and is also used in ayurvedic medicines.
- So go ahead, Buy URID DALL CHILIKA in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.