Product: Singoda Flour
- TRS Singoda Flour is a Vegetarian Product.
- Singoda or Water Chestnut flour is made by drying and grinding water chestnuts.
- It is a fine, bright, white powder used in India to make food during fasts.
- Several Indians observe fasts not just on religious occasions but on certain special days in a week.
- These days regular wheat flour or rice is usually avoided and Singoda flour is used to prepare the bread and curries.
- Water chestnut flour is used more as a thickener and a coating for foods rather than as an ingredient for baked goods.
- TRS Singoda flour is a healthy choice even on non-fasting days.
- Singoda is also known as water caltrop,
- Water chestnut being very popular in India is used in various local dishes.
- For instance, making puri and paratha in north India, Phalahari Thalipeeth in Maharashtra, and Multigrain dosa in South India.
- Singoda Flour also acts as an excellent coolant for the body.
- water chestnut fruit is widely cultivated in lakes in India and Pakistan.
- Water chestnuts possess remarkable nutritional composition,
- Singoda Flour is low in carbs and very low in fat makes it an excellent food source.
- So go ahead, and Buy TRS Singoda Flour in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.