Product: Roasted Vermicelli
- These are crispy and crunchy puffed rice from TRS.
- Puffed rice is also known as Mumra, murmura or mamra.
- They taste great as is with just salt, a little oil, lemon and peanuts.
- TRS Roasted vermicelli are fine, long strands of lightly roasted vermicelli.
- They are also known as sewai or semiyan.
- TRS Roasted Vermicelli can be used to prepare sweets and desserts like payasam, sweet seviyan.
- It can be used to prepare salty dishes like seviyan upma with vegetables.
- It can be used in soups.
- TRS vermicelli is great for making savoury and sweet dishes such as the popular upma or certain types of kheer.
- Vermicelli refers to fine noodles that may be roasted or plain and can be used to make dishes like seviyan kheer (sweet) or seviyan upma (salted).
- Roasted Vermicelli is a lightly roasted thin noodle used in a variety of dishes in Indian cuisine.
- Many parts of India make a popular dish called Upma,
- which is a savoury dish consumed mostly in breakfast.
- Kheer and Semiya Payasam are sweet dessert dishes which are milk-based puddings using Roasted Vermicelli.
- Vermicelli is also known as Faloodeh is a frozen dessert made up of thin vermicelli noodles flavoured with rose water and pistachios.
- TRS Roasted Vermicelli is a traditional delicacy and is extruded from Hard Wheat Flour and roasted to the desired taste.
- So go ahead, Buy TRS ROASTED VERMICELLI in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.