Product: Roasted Daria Gota Mahabaleshwar
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Lightly salted roasted chana without skin
- Selected Chana are roasted traditionally in the age-old hand roasting process of Gujarat, which gives the natural sweetness of true roasted flavor to the Chana
- Roasted chana dal is used in coconut chutney by south Indian cooking.
- Roasted chana dal is also used in Poha Chivda.
- It can also be powdered before using it in the recipe.
- Also known as Dark Chickpea, Mahabaleshwar Chana is a delicious bean favorite in Indian Subcontinent and it is very similar to yellow chickpeas.
- Like other beans, it is full of protein, fiber, iron, and it makes a healthy and colorful addition to any meal.
- Kala Chana is useful for making chana masala, a curried chickpea dish favorite in Indian cuisine.
- Mahabaleshwar Chana is a famous chana that carries with it the flavor of Mahabaleshwar.
- This chana has its own natural and salty taste.
- It is an evergreen snack that fulfills your taste buds, whilst giving you a boost of flavor.
- These Chana are easy to carry anywhere and can be munched on anytime
- Natural source of protein and high in fiber.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Used extensively in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
- So go ahead, Buy TRS ROASTED DARIA GOTA MAHABALESHWAR in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.