Product: Roasted Daria Gota Mahabaleshwar
- Roasted Daria Gota is a Vegetarian product.
- Lightly salted roasted chana without skin.
- Selected Chana is roasted traditionally in the age old hand roasting process of Gujarat, which gives natural sweetness of true roasted flavor to the Chana.
- Roasted chana dal is used in coconut chutney by south Indian cooking.
- Roasted chana dal is also used in Poha Chivda.
- It can also be powdered before using it in the recipe.
- Also known as Dark Chickpea, Mahabaleshwar Chana is a delicious bean favorite in Indian Subcontinent and it is very similar to yellow chickpeas.
- Like other beans, it is full of protein, fiber, iron, and it makes a healthy and colorful addition to any meal.
- Kala Chana is useful for making chana masala, a curried chickpea dish favorite in Indian cuisine.
- Mahabaleshwar Chana is a famous chana which carries with it the flavour of Mahabaleshwar.
- This chana has its own natural and salty taste.
- It is an evergreen snack which fulfills your taste buds, whilst giving you a boost of flavour.
- These Chana are easy to carry anywhere and can be munched on anytime
- Natural source of protein and high in fibre.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Used extensively in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
- So go ahead, Buy TRS ROASTED DARIA GOTA MAHABALESHWAR in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.