Product: BROWN MUSTARD SEEDS
- TRS Brown Mustard Seeds is a Vegetarian Product.
- TRS Brown Mustard Seeds are used mainly for the tempering of dals and vegetables and have a pungent taste.
- They are the main ingredient either whole or crushed, for Indian pickles in oil.
- Mustard seeds are used as a spice and condiment throughout India giving the curry or dry dish a unique flavor.
- It is added to heated oil and allowed to pop before any other ingredient is added.
- It is used with curry leaves and masalas to season potatoes and other vegetables prepared as a dry dish, or as a Tadka that is added to sambar, dals, coconut, or tomato chutney.
- In Bengal, the seeds are also ground to a paste (sometimes in combination with yellow mustard) and used in various curries.
- They stimulate the appetite by increasing salivation.
- They are said to help reduce the severity of asthma.
- It is also considered good for promoting healthy hair and skin.
- TRS Mustard seed is used mainly for the tempering of dals and vegetables and has a pungent taste.
- It is the main ingredient in its whole or crushed form for Indian pickles in oil.
- Remove any husks by letting them float to the top of the water.
- Mustard sprouts have a very strong flavor and aroma so use with other salad leaves and sprouts.
- So go ahead, Buy TRS BROWN MUSTARD SEEDS in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.