Product: COARSE SEMOLINA
- COARSE SEMOLINA is a Vegetarian product.
- TRS COARSE SEMOLINA is made from the finest durum wheat and is hygienically milled and pasteurized.
- COARSE SEMOLINA is used in many Indian snacks and savories.
- Semolina is also a vital ingredient in many Indian desserts and sweets.
- Once opened, this product is best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Semolina is made from durum wheat, a hard variety of wheat quite unlike the wheat used to make bread.
- Durum semolina is commonly used in the manufacturing of pasta because of its high gluten content, which gives the pasta its pleasant taste and ensures that it retains its shape during the cooking process.
- Coarse Semolina is made from durum wheat and is used in breakfast cereals, puddings & sweet dishes (such as Halwa), and salty dishes such as Rawa Dosa and Upma.
- Semolina is also known by the names ´Rawa´ and ´Sooji´ in India.
- Semolina is used for breakfast porridge, also mixed with raisins and served with milk
- Coarse semolina can be used in place of cornmeal to flour the baking surface and prevent sticking.
- A small quantity of durum semolina is added to the bread dough for a tasty crust.
- Adding a small amount of semolina to puri dough makes puri stay puffed for longer.
- So go ahead, and Buy TRS COARSE SEMOLINA in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.