Product: RAGI FLOUR
- Ragi Flour is also known as Finger millet.
- TRS Ragi Flour is used to make Indian bread, Dosas, and rotis.
- Ragi flour or Finger Millet is prepared in various ways and consumed across the world.
- It is an important part of the daily diet for many as it is highly nutritious, being an important source of amino acid methionine, calcium, and proteins.
- It can be mixed with atta to prepare roti's, or added to soups, or used to make ragi dosas, halwa, etc.
- TRS Ragi Flour is an excellent source of fiber and calcium.
- The flour of ragi helps in weight control and diabetes.
- It is one of the healthiest food in India and is easy to digest.
- It is extremely nutritious and widely consumed all over the world.
- Ragi flour, also known as Finger Millet or Red Millet, is consumed across the world and prepared in various innovative and delicious ways.
- It is an important part of the daily diet for many as it is highly nutritious.
- Ragi is a rich source of amino acid methionine, calcium, and proteins among other minerals and vitamins.
- In India, Ragi is used as a very popular food for infants and toddlers.
- As well as the in dishes like Ragi Idli, Ragi Dosa, and Upma for adults as well.
- So go ahead, and Buy TRS RAGI FLOUR in Indiafresh.EU online today.