Product: MUNG BEANS
- Also called Green gram, Moong dal, Moong Sabut, or Mung bean.
- Mung dal whole (with skin) is dried mung with husk.
- It is the most popular dal used in Indian cuisine.
- Mung dal is a very nutritious and energy giving food - a true Superfood.
- This is TRS Mung Bean whole, with the green husk.
- Also known as Green gram, lentils, mung or moong beans,
- the little green circular-shaped beans -
- are popular all over the world.
- One bowl of these cooked lentils will not only help you lose weight but will keep you full for a long time.
- Moong beans are considered one of the best vegetarian food products.
- They taste delicious as a regular dal or as sprouts.
- Mung bean sprouts can be cooked with spices, onions, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes and can be served with roti, rice, naan, etc.
- Mung bean sprouts can be added to salads and chaats.
- Mung Beans are used in Bengal to make ‘Dal Tadka’ a thick, drier version of the dal, with the delicious addition of a raw egg, cracked onto the finished, hot dal right at the end.
- Mung Beans are used to prepare Mung dal chilla or chilla or pancakes.
- Mung Beans can be used in snacks.
- Mung Beans are rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals which are good for the skin and hair.
- They provide dietary fiber.
- They are believed to be helpful in reducing bad cholesterol.
- They are said to be good for diabetics.
- So go ahead, BUY TRS MUNG BEANS in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.