Product: SHAHI KALA JEERA
- TRS Shahi Kala Jeera is a Vegetarian Product.
- Shahi Kala Jeera is darker and sweeter than ordinary jeera.
- It is especially used in rich North Indian curries like shahi paneer and kurma, added to bread, or steamed with rice to give it a distinct scent.
- It is used in small amounts because of its exotic taste.
- Dry roasting it before use enhances its flavour.
- It is fried in heated oil before other ingredients are added when making curries or dry vegetables.
- Cumin has a strong, fresh aroma.
- It can be dry roasted on a hot pan, cooled, powdered and stored in an airtight container.
- Black Cumin Seeds should not be confused with caraway or cumin.
- The dark black cumin seeds have a slight marjoram aroma and an earthy nutty flavour similar to sesame seeds.
- TRS Shahi Kala Jeera (Black Cumin Seeds) can be used for many oriental dishes and is an important component of chutneys and vegetable dishes.
- Usually, Kala jeera is used as an ingredient for Turkish flatbread or Indian naan bread.
- Cumin is the ripe seed of an umbelliferous plant native to Central Asia and can be used as a spice.
- It is an important ingredient of masala (a mixture of different spices to refine meat or rice dishes),
- which is widely used in India and Pakistan.
- Cumin seeds can also be used single to refine meat dishes or stews.
- So go ahead, Buy TRS SHAHI KALA JEERA in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.