Product: Brown Lentils
- Brown lentils are considered tasty and very healthy because they are rich in fibre and important proteins.
- Masoor lentils have a rich brown colour and taste great in vegetarian dishes and stews of all kinds.
- They are a good alternative to potatoes, rice or bread, are easy to digest and, thanks to their high fibre content, keep you full for a long time.
- Brown Lentils is a very good source of carbohydrates, protein, fibre, fat and iron.
- Contain a variety of minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron.
- They are often eaten with rice or Indian bread like Chapati, Naan etc.
- The lentils can also be served in combination with vegetables or meat as soup.
- Brown masoor is a good source of dietary fibre and protein.
- TRS Brown Lentils is believed to be helpful in lowering the bad cholesterol.
- Brown Lentils are also known as Masoor Whole, are smaller and rounder than green lentils.
- When split in half, they are in red from inside.
- Brown Lentils can be cooked in a variety of ways depending on your diet and taste.
- So go ahead, and Buy TRS Brown Lentils Whole in India fresh.eu online today.