Product: Rasmalai Dessert Mix
- Laziza Rasmalai Standard is a Vegetarian Product.
- Traditional mix for milk balls in milk syrup.
- adding a nutty flavor and crunchy dimension to an otherwise silky dessert.
- Rasmalai is a Bengali dessert consisting of soft paneer balls immersed in chilled creamy milk.
- Like Rasgullas, Rasmalai is also made with homemade cheese known as "paneer" or "chana".
- Instead of being soaked in sugar syrup like Rasgullas, Rasmalai is soaked in sweet, flavored milk.
- Rasmalai is nothing but an extension of Bengal's famous spongy rasgulla.
- It contains milk solids, vegetable fats, flour, sugar, pistachio, sodium bicarbonate, cardamom, and saffron.
- Rasmalai is a popular Indian and Pakistani dessert-standard flavor by Laziza.
- So go ahead, Buy Laziza Rasmalai Dessert Mix in INDIAFRESH.EU online today.