Product: Curry Leaves
- Amazing flavour
- It is used for both medicinal and culinary purposes
- Enriched with powerful plant compounds
- Since the ancient times in traditional indian cuisine
- It benefits your health in many ways.
- Heera curry leaves have a great aroma and flavor.
- It is extensively used in various recipes and provides a lip-smacking taste.
- It enriches your taste buds and gives a unique mealtime experience.
- Curry leaves are the main seasoning ingredient in many south Indian dishes.
- They have a delicious, earthy, nutty aroma and taste and are used in combination with mustard seeds and asafetida to season a dish.
- Curry leaves are used in dals, sambhar, chutneys, lemon rice, coconut rice, and dry vegetable dishes like potatoes, raw bananas, cabbage, and beans.
- Heera Curry Leaves give off an intense spicy aroma with a citrus note and have a warm, pleasant and lemony taste that is faintly bitter.
- Curry leaves are as important to Asian food as bay leaves are to European food.
- Curry leaves, either fresh or dried, are usually the first ingredient added to the small amount of oil in which a dish is to be cooked, and the fragrance and flavor are unmistakable.
- The leaves are highly valued as seasoning in South Indian and SriLankan cooking,
- much like bay leaves and especially in curries with fresh coconut milk.