Product: Phool Makhana
- Heera Phool Makhana is the popped seeds that look like popcorn.
- It can be used in a different number of dishes like kheer, khoya and panjiri among others.
- This condiment can also be added to curries.
- It provides a unique mealtime experience.
- Makhana is the popped fluffy seed of Lotus Flower.
- Lotus being a significant part of Hindu culture,
- Apart from the religious and medicinal value, Phool Makhana is a popular non-cereal meal eaten on some religious occasions.
- Dishes like makhana ki kheer and lightly roasted and salted makhana is popular evening snacks in the northern part of India and Nepal,
- as well as dishes like Makhana Kajoo Curry are considered exotic party dishes.
- Makhana is also known as Fox Nut, Kamal Bee, Makhma.
- Phool makhana is the name given to popped lotus seeds used in Indian cooking.
- The puffed lotus seed has the bitter center core and the outer membrane is removed and is puffed, just as popcorn is puffed.
- It is a very popular food during fasting.
- It has low in cholesterol, fat, and sodium but high magnesium.
- It is very beneficial to those suffering from high blood pressure, heart diseases, and obesity.
- So go ahead, and Buy Heera Phool Makhana in Indiafresh.EU online today.