Product: Soan Papdi
- Delicate cotton candy confections made with besan and creamy milk.
- Each cube breaks apart to melt in your mouth with a flavourful burst of cardamom and pistachios.
- This all-time favourite sweet is a treat for the young and old alike, the perfect conclusion to a healthy meal.
- Soan Papdi, is a crisp, flaky and melt-in-your-mouth confection that sends your taste buds into a blissful journey with each bite.
- So delicate and fine are the threads of this dessert,
- It is the original cotton candy confection of India.
- Country of Origin - India.
- No added preservatives.
- No added artificial flavours.
- Traditional Indian flakey sweet made of gram and mixed with dry fruit.
- Contains almond, pistachio and gluten.
- May contain other tree nuts and milk.
- Ideal for gifting your friends and relatives this festive season.
- Soan Papdi was traditionally sold loose in a rolled paper cone but is now available in cube-shaped crispy flakes.
- Made with besan and creamy milk, this delicacy melts in your mouth almost instantly.
- Available in a variety of flavours, Haldiram’s ensures you get a taste of every flavour of this fluffy, sugary, ghee dipped delicacy.
- Haldirams Soan Papdi is an admired South Asian sweet.
- It is generally square in shape or served as flakes and has a crispy and flaky texture.
- It is very spongy like flakes or fiber. It is tangy and lip-smacking.